HOWDEN IBERIA ANNUAL MEETING – OPORTO
Howden Iberia’s Annual Convention took place in Oporto on March 23rd and 24th. More than 250 participants gathered to share results and learn about the company’s future strategy.
Focused on presenting the company’s results for the past year, the convention took place at a local convention center and was attended by a large part of the management team and the heads of the company’s different geographical locations.
The central program of the convention was accompanied by a series of parallel actions of a social nature to promote networking between the different areas.
The attendees left the conference with a high degree of satisfaction with the information received, and with a better understanding of the challenges and opportunities with which to face the future.
LB Plan Action
- Technical assistance during the design and creation phase of the event.
- Location and space management
- Selection and supervision of local contracted suppliers.
- Technical secretariat, managing attendees’ personal agendas and coordinating parallel protocol activities.
- Coordination of all logistical services related to the organization of the event.
- On-site secretarial services.
- Social program of the event.